Thursday, May 22, 2008

PAD Challenge Awards Ceremony

Robert Lee Brewer conducted the first annual PAD Challenge awards ceremony on his blog Poetic Asides yesterday. As you can see at the right, I received a badge indicating my completion of the challenge. Yay! I did it! To see the awards that were given check out the blog at: http://blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides/April+PAD+Challenge+Awards+Ceremony.aspx

To join the poetic discussion forum that resulted from this fantastic challenge, you can go to: http://forum.writersdigest.com/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=44

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a job VERY well done.

Lorraine Hart said...

Hiya Tonya! Thought I'd pop over and check out your blog...alright!

I've got one on here also...and blog in our local newspaper. If you go to the Lorraine Hart profile you'll be able to get both places...if you feel like visiting.

It's very nice to 'meet' you, here in the blogging world. Hope you're having a great weekend.

I've been watching an osprey fish all morning! Lox