Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PAD Challenge Day #7

Here are my posts for the day. Both are based on real life experiences from today's activities. :-) The two for tuesday prompt was to write a clean poem and/or a dirty poem.

Kids running in the cedar smelling chips
Green slides of every size and twisted shape
spiral down to well-worn holes in the dirt
Blue metal poles that hold them up
covered with bright yellow canopies
Parents help little ones up while older
kids impatiently push right past.

“Wait for me!”
“Here I come!”
“Look out below!”
“I wanna do it again!”

Everyone seems to be having so much fun.
As I watch one little guy wipe his sleeve
across his nose - I can’t help but think
What a giant germ factory!

--------------------------
--------------------------------

Ode to the Hygenist

Scrape
Scrape
Scrape
Rinse
Suck
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat
Polish
Rinse
Suck
Whew! My teeth are clean.

No comments: